You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Whether the winter will be cold or mild ?

The Red Indians ask their new chief : Whether the winter will be cold or mild ? Since the young chief never learned the ways of his ancestors(Purvaj), he tells them to collect firewood, then he goes off and calls the National Weather Service. "Will the winter be bad ?" he asks. "Looks like it,"is the answer. So the chief tells his people to gather more firewood. A week later, he calls again. " Are you positive the winter will be very cold?" "Absolutely." The chief tells his people to gather even more firewood, then calls the Weather Service Again:"Are You Sure?" "I'm telling you, it's going to be the coldest winter on record." "How do you know?" "Because the Red Indians are gathering firewood like crazy!"
    No comments, not good
    Regards

Hi Virendra,

By seeing the summer of April month it tells us to be careful of the coming rainfall and the cold. I think you understand my bygone line. Yes, you are right. The heavy rainfall!. No AC, no coolers but the fat blancket. It is because in summer the sun fried us and lots and lots of water went up high in the sky and formed cloud. And all the cloud cover sun rsys to coming to the earth which brings a sievere cold. Woooo....will come out automatically from our mouth.
    Think, what will happen when this all the water fall again, clouds cover the the earth.
    Buy a rain coat and a umbrella for protection.

Regards,
    Aman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.