You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am new in this site

Hi!

I am new in this site, today I have joined this site and visiting its feature.

I also welcome the suggestion to become friendly with this site
    Hello! Jugal

You are most welcome to join mpspider.com.

As this is the site on information about Madhya Pradesh with the help of its member we can contribute more information here about MP. This is also good news for its member with sharing of information all they can earn some money as this is revenue sharing site.

Before your further visits of this site I request to please visit the New Member FAQ at top of left corner of this site or copy and paste the link in your browser http://www.mpspider.com/pages/FAQ.aspx

I hope you will contribute here and earn good pocket money.

Regards

Great Jugal! Being in MP, if you want to get payed for your talent and knowledge about Madhya Pradesh, then it's definitely the right centre you have approached.

I welcome you to MPspider.com. Give your best to Mpspider and it will make the best out of you in return. Please go through the content posting guidelines top listed in the forum threads.

All the Best!

Regards,
    Varid
    Editor

Hi, Jugal

I am Aman and welcome to join the MPspider. This sight gives all the information about the Madhya Pradesh you need. And I also know that a great talent is hidden inside your body. In this sight you have to post your hidden talents.

All the best!

Regards,
    Aman

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.