You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Quick Information of Madhya Pradesh

The mpspider.com Quick Information page containing old and incorrect information since it’s publishing of this site but till date this has not been updated.
    Hello!

This page contains Orrisa state information in place of Madhya Pradesh.

Regards

Is there any updation in thi site or it will run with the only leg of Orissa.
    Regards

Hello, Master

This is Varid, a very recent member in mpspider.com. Well, even I want to know a lot about this site first of all. I want to know whether there are active editors in this site actually or not. Because when I scrolled over the Members' list then I found just 25 of them out of which more than 20 have not openned there accounts.

Let's together put up this information to webmaster Tony or site co-ordinator Sandy Sir.

Best regards,
    Varid

Regards,
    Varid
    Editor

Hello! Varid

Thanks to visit this site.

Only I was visiting this site regularly like a person who is at desert and no one is there. Now this is the pleasurable news to me that you are visiting this site and can share the same with you.

Varid this quite surprising why the owner of this site have posted this site just to make congestion on internet or crazy on doing such type of work. Since my joining this site I have fade up with sending of messages personally, by forum etc. to update the site contents but no response only one response from Sandy. As I feel all they are here to earn money and don't have interest on this site.

Let hope for the best in future

Regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.