You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: MPSpider.com

Guidelines for Posting Contents in MPspider.com

Hello Members,

Here are some guidelines for posting contents in various sections of MPspider.com:-

1. If you are posting a resource, review etc. then see that you are highlighting (by using bold tag) the keywords. Keywords are generally the basis of search done by the search engines. Thus the more keywords you highlight, the more is the probability of your post catching the top places in the list.

2. If you post a resource consisting of various subtopics (like the resources telling about a tourist place may consist of titles like the History of the place, Nearby attractions, How to reach the resort, Best time of visit etc.), then see that each new subtopic forms a new resource and is linked to the other posts telling about the same. This is to increase the number of visits to various pages of the site.

3. You can include some related images in your post also, however it's not compulsory and is only meant to make your post attractive.

4. Your post should be in a proper format with no special font and font colors unless necessary. By the word proper format I mean that the titles should be appropriate and of size little greater than the font size of the chapter it includes. Secondly, your content should be grammatically fine. You should also not spoil your content by overusing the HTML tags, virtually intending to make it beautiful.

5. While posting, especially the forum messages, you should use appropriate titles to avoid the time wastage and irritation in the visitor's mind.

6. You can find some instructions given in the bottom while posting contents. It will be always better to go through them before posting in that section.

You should always keep in mind that Titles, Sub-titles, Keywords, Summaries and Tags in various sites are mainly searched by the search engines. You should see your post through the visitor's eyes by doing proper guess work of the search words which can be used by him.

And of course, post self composed contents. Remember, that the extent to which you follow the above rules will determine your earnings in the site. For any sort of problem or doubt, please contact me by knocking my inbox with a message or you can also drop your question in a forum.
    Hello Varid,

I have recently joined MPspider.com. I am a resident of Chhattisgarh and currently a student of 6th standard. I must of course drop a line saying that this site is genuine as it is someway affiliated to ISC, if I am not wrong. I found some handful of members here unlike other spider sites and ISC and I am unable to guess the cause.

I find quite a good set of rules here. I will try my best to follow these rules by 100% and give my best here. I hope I will get full co-operation from you and other members.

Regards,
    Aman Gupta

Hello Aman,

I am glad to see your confidence to contribute in MPspider.com. Being in 6th standard, you can have a good recognition of your general knowledge skills at vast boundaries. Just follow the rules properly and you will soon find the figures in your cash credits increasing and undoubtedly you will find an equal boom in your knowledge. Currently not many sections of the site are Active, so you can begin by posting quality 'resources' on Madhya Pradesh including information about various tourist places, news pieces etc.

All the best for contributing!

Regards,
    Varid
    Editor

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.