You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I have joined MP Spider

Hello Friends,

I have just joined MP Spider.

I am a Mechanical Engineer and have worked extensively on Electro-optics and its applied fields.

Hailing from Narsinghpur (MP), I am a writer and have written many articles in English and Hindi on multifarious subjects.

Let us have a good time on MP Spider and share thoughts and knowledge.
    Hello Harish Sir,

First of all, my warm welcome to you in MPSpider.com. I guess, you are well aquainted with the rules of working in ISC, the same lies true in all other spider sites including MPspider.com. However, you may take a quick glimpse of Guidelines for Posting Contents in MPspider.com. Secondly, feel free to bother me for any other doubt, I will find pleasure in helping you. I am looking forward some good resources and other articles related to MP in the site. I hope you will continue the streak of success of ISC in this site as well.

All the Best!

Regards,
    Varid
    Editor

Hello Harish Sir,

Congratualations to join MPspider and a great welcome to you from me. This is the best site for getting the knowledge of Madhya Pradesh.

With Best Regards,
    Aman

Hello Varid, Aman,

Thanks for your welcome message. As I have mentioned in the thread that I initially belong to Narsinghpur (MP), I keep attached to my roots and I have posted my first article on "our attachment to our hometown or home village".

I hope visitors will like it.

Thanks and Regards

Harish Jharia

Hello friends,

I have posted my first resource- "Let Us Keep Attached To Our Homeland:"
    http://www.mpspider.com/resources/2279-Let-Us-Keep-Attached-To-Our-Homeland.aspx

The relevant Editor has awarded the following evaluation:

I have no comments about 15 points and Rs 5 cash credits comparing it to the value of the currency.

I only wanted to mention here that this resource is quite different from the posts that have been collected from relevant web pages and composed in the authors own language.

I have observed many approved resources / articles that cannot be termed as articles. Because they are as small as 5 to 10 lines and fetched points and cash credits. Many such articles are even smaller than this message that I am typing right here.

I have observed that the online count of visitors, for the last 4 hours, on MP Spider site is fluctuating between 5 to 7 on this huge site with many expectation, being a branch of the prestigious ISC. This online visitors count is quite discouraging and for enhancing the same the editors have to be more vigilant while evaluating the original creative works by writers.
    As such the editors are expected to encourage original creative works like that I have posted and yet have been evaluated at par with the picked up resources.

Editors need to examine the content its theme, the language, style, vocabulary and the attraction in the article and the feelings emotions and compassion present right there... that is required for this site to attract traffic.

This is my personal observation that might discourage me from posting more articles because of the disillusionment I am feeling right now.

Thanks indeed.

Thanks and Regards

Harish Jharia

Hello Harish Sir,
    Well, first of all please don't get discouraged at all. Your resource was indeed an excellent one and probably I could feel the deep thoughts of yours poured into it by you. Actually, the spider sites affiliated to ISC are much low at SEO i.e. at gathering traffic as you cite in your words and so was ISC in its initial days. We can't accumulate traffic by requesting more and more members to join by direct contact. We have to attract the traffic by more and more informative resources on Madhya Pradesh and that would of course require great devotion and interest to help MPspider.com reach the top. When an SEM site, which has payment programs for its members starts initially, the prizes awarded to the posts are much lower (actually, we have to manage our budget also), despite the calibre being of the same level. So please don't compare your awards with those of ISC or of any other site. If you continue your devoted works, then the day will soon come when even MPspider.com will be at par with other sites to flood its members with handsome awards.

Please have a look at these resources of mine to convince yourself. I guess these are good enough to receive good cash awards relative to ISC and other well settled sites, but unfortunately that doesn't lie true 'NOW' for this site. You can check my resources in this page.

I hope I have made myself clear. You are always welcome with such queries and of course the articles on tourist places of MP and other such ones related to MP.

Regards,
    Varid
    Editor

Hello Varid,

Thanks for replying in details.

Thanks and Regards

Harish Jharia

Hello Varid,

Here is another article written by me based on your requirement:
    Narsinghpur: The Place Situated At the Geographical Center of India
    http://www.mpspider.com/resources/2280-Narsinghpur-The-Place-Situated-At-The.aspx

I think that might fulfill the requirements of MP Spider.

Thanks and Regards

Harish Jharia

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.