You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Introducing new Awards for active members

Hello Webmasters and Editors,

With working with mp spider, i found that the participation of members in mpspider is less comparing to other sites of spider technologies. I think this is due to lack of offers provided to the members of mpspider. Many other sister websites like spiderkerala.net, punjabspider, tamilnadspider has started some prize contests like 'member of the month', 'ownership of site' etc. These has increased the participation members in the site and the site get good popularity. I wish to do the same for mp spider so that we get active participation of the members and to get popularity to the site.

Awaiting for good action
    thanks and regards,

Roshan Salim
    Hello Roshan

mpspider.com isn't one of the successful spider sites yet as there has been minimal participation by the members in it for since its inception. We are planning to introduce revenue sharing programme just like the one on rajasthanspider, mumbaispider and tamilspider, on mpspider.com as well. But before that we need the site to build some reputation and also bring some decent traffic. That's why I would like you to contribute more and more to mpspider.com as well as bring in more members. The site needs little push and once the revenue programme is introduced & members begin contributing enthusiastically, site won't take much time in rising and that would eventually be beneficial for all.

Prateek Dave
    Webmaster
    www.mpspider.com

Hello Prateek,

Thanks for your reply. But i would like to tell you that i love to contribute in mp spider since i have been to mp several times, but i am bit busy with yoursmartcity.com where i am an editor. I am also contributing in best tourist spots in spiderkerala, punjabspider, IRC etc. They are also giving me good cash credits. But one problem i found in mp spider is that, i am not getting good credits for my posts in mpspider. I only got less than 20 rupees for my effortful posts in best tourist places in mp where i used to get about 50 or more in spiderkerala and punjabspider. If my posts are having any problem you can inform me and i will respond to that.
    Kindly note these problems,

I assure you that i will surely contribute in mp spider soon and requesting you to consider my problems too.

Hoping a great success to mp spider,

Thanks and regards,
    Roshan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.