You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Self Introduction - Roopa

hello mpspider members,

My self roopa a new member in mpspider.I want to share so many things on this portal of Madhya Pradesh.I feel so good that I join this site. I request all Members of mpspider to give me suggestion about posting on this website .How I earn money from this Website?

with regards,
    roopa
    Dear Roopa,

I know its been long back that you posted this thread but still I would like to give u a very warm welcome on MPSpider.

This site is about Madhya Pradesh. You can post any article primarily related to MP. It can be about the places to visit in MP, about any particular city in MP, about any college or school in MP, any news about the state, admission related announcements etc.

All you have to be careful about is that nothing should be copy pasted from other sources. Each and every sentence should be self written. We take strict actions against copy right violations.

This site can provide you with a good opportunity to earn. The best section to earn is the resource section apart from that the forum section is meant for interacting with your peers and clearifying your doubts. We are also planning to put up some contests in future.

For more details please visit:
    1.New memeber FAQs
    2.Posting guidelines
    3.How to write quality articles

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.