You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Group Discussion: How good is education in MP?

Dear members,

This thread is to discuss, 'How good is education in MP?'.

All of you are free to present your views and opinion on the above topic. We would also be choosing winners for this group discussion.

You should post your views as a response to this thread itself. Please dont put it in seperate threads.

Each member can put upto 3 responses for the group discussion.

So best of luck. Lets see what you all have to say.

Please note: You should not make any comments for any particular individual or any particular institution.
    Hi all,

I read somewhere that Gwalior ranks 7 among top education cities in India. I dont know how true is this but yes I can say the education in Gwalior is quite good.

I myself have done Engineering from there and have felt that the city provides a no. of good institutes and courses.

The best thing I like about the technical education in MP is the centralized state university that has been established in 1998. From the time Rajiv Gandhi Technical University has been made the state technical university there are no doubts regarding the syllabus and exam pattern. Another advantage is that the results have become online and students never have to rush to the college for seeing the results.

Almost all good technical colleges are affiliated to this university and hence there remains no difference in the study pattern of all these colleges. The only difference is in the placements provided by each one of them.

You may find more information about the university and its affiliated colleges in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishvavidhyalaya

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Earlier MP was considered poor in educations field, but now a days the situation has improved a lot.We have so many engineering colleges not only in four metros of MP- Bhopal, Indore , Jabalpur and Gwalior, but also relatively smaller cities like Vidisha, Ujjain, Rewa, Sagar, Mandsaur Chhatarpur Satna and many more to say, along with a Regional Engineering College (MANIT).As per inforamtion available, around 200 engineering colleges, 98 Pharmacy ,and 95 MCA colleges are affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi Technological Univercity.
    For pharmacy study cource alongwith other colleges affiliated with RGTU, Sagar university also famous for providing good education.
    NLIU(National law institute university) is one of the best Law institutions in India.
    Indian Institute of forest management is also one of its kind,they select candidates as per CAT percentiles basis.
    CPET( Centre for plastic engineering technology) at Bhopal offers various short and long term cources that are practcal and business oriented.
    CRISP(Centre for reasearch and industrial staff performance) Bhopal also offer varius modules in electronics ,IT, automation,multimedia. those are also as per latest industrial requirement
    At Indore we have IIM and IIT which are considered on of best institutes of their fields.
    At Gwalior IIITM (Indian institute of Information technology and management) and IITTM(Indian institute if tour and travel management),and LNIPE (Laxmibai national institute of physical education).

In school level various good schools like model schools, navodaya vidyalaya, sainik school Rewa, along with many more schools run by Govt and private institutions.
    Other than traditional courses, here we have colleges who offer mass communication, fashion design animation, aeronautics etc.
    We can say now MP has become a very nice place in education field, even people from outside from are preferring to come and stay here.

Dear Mr.Pankaj,

I totally agree with what you are saying that gone are the days when MP had only MACT Bhopal in good colleges. You have very rightly named the top grade schools/institutes that are now present in MP. Lets now wait for somebody who would say anything in against the GD topic. Only then we can expect it to be a GD.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.