You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Suggestions invited for resource contests on MPSpider

Dear members,

As we are observing that this site is not very active, we are planning to put up some resource contests. Through such contests both the members and the website would benefit.

I need some suggestions from you all regarding topics for the contest. Please feel free to suggest topics just onething you have to take care is that the topics should be related to MP.

We would announce rewards and awards also for the contests. So show your creativity and start suggesting topics. I expect all active members to participate in this suggestion thread.
    Akanksha,
    We could have contests based on colleges/universities, meaning members could write detailed articles about the institute, the campus facilities, etc.

Other suggestions: tourist spots, Sate festivals, popular places to shop & dine.

Regards,
    Vandana

Akanksha Madam,
    As it is an educational site I would suggest the topic related to RTE.
    For example Implementation of RTE in M.P.
    Other topics may be standard of education in M.P. and suggestions, Main problem related to education and their remedies etc.
    These topics are related to education and I hope every participant will be able to take part in this contest.
    Thank you very much

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.