You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Post Hindi proverbs and idioms and get paid for each of them

Dear members,

To help our members and visitors to learn Hindi(specially non-Hindi speakers) we have launched a new forum section Learn Hindi on MPSpider.

This is an interactive section where those members who are well conversant with the language can contribute so as to help other members.

Apart from this there is a special offer in the Proverb section named as "Kahawatein, Dohe and Chhand". For each valid Hindi proverb or idiom we would be paying you Re.1. The proverbs should be accompanied with its meaning.

If you provide extra data on its usage with eg. it may fetch you some more cash credit depending upon the description.

For details go to Hindi proverbs and idioms with their meaning and example
    This is a nice interactive section, I just hope we have to post idioms in the forum section and not in the resource section. I am writing two idioms in the concerned thread.

Dear Noopur,

Please edit your response here and post the proverbs in the below mentioned thread:

Hindi proverbs and idioms with their meaning and example

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Akanksha ma'am',

I have edited and re-posted the response as suggested by you.

Regards.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.