You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: MPSpider.com

Get paid for every 3 active members who joins MPS through your referral link.

Dear members,

I am happy to share this news with you all that from today, we are launching a new offer on MPSpider.com. The offer is like for every valid referral you all would get special cash prizes.

Offer details:
    If you invite friends to join and contribute at MPSpider you would be given the following mentioned cash prizes:

50 Rs for 3 valid referrals

100 Rs for 5 valid referrals

Please note:
    However, there are a few conditions to avail the offer.

1. Only valid referrals will be counted. Fake referrals/multiple ids will be traced and would not be entertained.

2. The referrals that you give would be counted as valid only if they are active on our site and score atleast 100 points within 1 month from the date of joining. If they are not able to reach the specified limit they will not be counted as valid referrals.

3. The postings of the Referral's 100 points must be from Resource, Tourist Attractions and Forum. From other sections, only 25% of points earned would be counted towards the specified limit.

Once your valid referrals reach the target limit i.e either 3 or 5 , you will be awarded the respective cash prize.

* Please note that we would be giving prizes only for genuine referrals and any fake ids would be immediately traced and would lead to suspension of your account on MPSpider.

Sugesstions and queries invited as response to this thread.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Thanks. Nd please send me full knowlaudge.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.