You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

May I know the reason please?

One of the resources have been deleted citing the reason that the same topic has been submitted by someone else. If I go by this logic then you would even delete if I write about places of interest in MP or about any ther topic because these topics have been covered by someone else in MP Spider.

http://www.mpspider.com/resources/2534-List-Holidays-Gazetted-Holidays.aspx

Please clarify

Regards
    Dear Raj,

As the spider sites are niche sites we prefer members not to repeat the same topic again and again until they have a completely different and better contents.

Talking about the places of interest in MP: If suppose there is a post on Gwalior where the author has covered places Gwalior fort, gujari mahal, archelogical museum and tomb of tansen. Again if some other member writes another article on Gwalior where he has covered Sun Temple, Saas bahu mandir, Data bandhi chodo gurudwara and Katora tal. In such case we would no doubtedly accept the later resource too. But if another member also covers more than 70% of the points already mentioned in the earlier post then we would reject the later post. Exceptional case can be if the later post is better than the earlier one (in terms of contents and the quality of post), we would keep the later one.

As far as your resource on holidays is concerned the contents are almost similar as the holidays would be similar even if you try putting it in hundred different ways. Thus, it was rejected.

I would suggest you to try finding out posts on the topic you choose to write before posting your articles. This would save your time and effort.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.