You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about MP

Please help me with information on Onkar Mandhata

Hi, I am from Chennai. I came to know about the lingam stones from Onkar Mandhata. Can someone please help me in getting a few original stones.
    Thanks. Regards, Ganesh
    Dear Ganesh,

The stones you are talking about called Lingam stones are quartz stones which are cryptocrystallined. These stones are found in the Narmada river at Omkareshwara. You can purchase them online at any genuine websites or alternately you can try to get them from Omkareshwara. Since its a pilgrimage where thousands of people visit daily there are chances of thugs there so be careful.

Get all the information about Omkareshwara here

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Dear Akanksha,

First of all,my sincere thanks for your reply. I am also very happy to note that you are running this site and you are also replying to the posts. My good wishes for the success of this site.

It would be a great help if you could put me on to a reliable person who can help me get these genuine stones. I and my sister are healers and we want to charge this stone and give it to people so that they can benefit in many ways from this. When you find some time, please have a look at the website of my sister www.sowjanya.in.

In case you are not able to help me actually get the stones, If you could also let me know the exact village name in Onkar Mandhata where I can go and get these stones, it would be a monumental help. We want to give only the genuine stones to the people so that they can benefit completely from it.

Thanks once again

Regards
    Ganesh

Dear Ganesh,

Honestly, I dont know any contact details of any dealers there who can help you both to get the stone. However, what I can help you is with some information about the city.

Omkar Mandhata is not any city/village name. It is the temple name which has the 4th Jyotirlinga out of the 12 sacred jyotirlingas. It is situated in the city called Omkareshwar. The nearest airport is in Indore which is around 77 kms away and the nearest railway station is Omkareshwar railway station. I dont think there is any direct train from Chennai to Omkareshwar so you may have to take a break journey.

In my opinion it would be better if you plan a visit to the place and find out the details there in the temple or the city from the localities. I am sure there would be hundreds of people selling the said stone around the temple.

You can get more information on Omkar Mandhata Temple in this article Omkar Mandhata.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Thanks Akanksha. Your immediate response is highly appreciated. Have a Great Week End!
    Thanks once again

Regards
    ganesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.