You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: In your opinion what is the standard of education in Madhya pradesh?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'In your opinion what is the standard of education in Madhya pradesh?'.In my opinion it is average. I want to know the opinion of other members. Please give your opinion on this topic.
    Hi,

In my opinion the standard of education is good enough.
    I agree the developments are not much in MP but I have observed the stardard of education has changed quite a lot.

Specially after the Department of Information Technology has come up in MP, MP has witnessed quite lot of advancements in the field of education. The most prominent one is MP now has almost everything on net. From informations, tenders to online applications. Even now the counsellings are online. I hardly find any entrance exam of MP or recruitment test of MP which does not has this online facility for filling and submitting of the application forms.

The course curriculums have also changed according to the latest trends in education. The government is doing well in uplifting of the uneducated masses and the tribals.

I feel in another 10 years MP would be as good as any of the states in South India in education and literacy.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Dear Hakimuddin,

In my view there is still a lot of improvement to be done when education is concerned in MP.
    Though the government has taken steps but still there are many tribal areas where the education standard has to be increased.

The main thing I feel is lacking is smartness among the students. Most of them only digg their heads in what is there in their syllabus.

Education is not only about the syllabus contents but also revolves round the overall development of the student. Still MP need to improve a lot on overall development and smartness of its students.

According to me the education standard at Madhya Pradesh is quite satisfactory.In rural areas there is lack of availability of good schools and colleges.therefore the government should have to develop more effective policies for those areas.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.