You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

What is Amitabh bacchan,s full name and date of birth

Please help me .I think his full name is Amitabh RaiBacchan and his d.io.b.is 3th Apr1949
    Dear Mr. Arvind,

I think you yourself know the answer. Since you are a newbie I would like to inform you few things about our website MPSpider.

This website is purely for discussing issues related to Madhya Pradesh. We donot encourage general questions or articles here. Usually it is seen that members try to check the genuiness of website by posting irrelevant questions or articles, just to check whether they are really alloted cash credits.

Here I assure you that if you post relevant Madhya Pradesh related resources you would surely be benefited with our cash award programme. You can check few of the resources in our resource section for the same and can go through the Cash credit section to find more about the cash rewards been awarded so far.

We also run several contests where members can participate and win awards just by contributing quality articles. Not only this you can also earn good revenue through our Adsense Revenue Program.

Hope to see some quality contributions from you too on MPS in future.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Hi Arvind,

Although I have yet not started posting resources on MPSpider but I have been active on their other sister sites. The best thing about these sites are they not only give good rewards but also provide us 90% share of the revenue generated by our resources. Very soon I would post some articles here too.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.