You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Members are not active in MPspider

I join this site and after joining I found that only a few members are actively participate in this site. Do some thing to make members active.
    Some suggestions:
    More cash credit for posting
    Conduct some attractive contest
    More titles should be added in menu

What would you suggest to increase the activity in this site?

Thank you very much
    Hi,

I guess we should bring more members here. We should refer our friends to join here. This site is even offering good referal bonus scheme running on the top bar.

While I was going through the resource section I found that good long and informative articles have got good cash credits here too. Some of tourism related articles have been awarded credits ranging from 45 to Rs. 100. So I dont think cash credit is an issue here. Good M.P related articles are getting good awards.

You are right in saying some contests should be held here too so as to make it interesting for members like us. I think WMs are taking initiatives to that too. Lets see what happens. Till the time atleast we can make the site active.

Dear all,

We are putting our best efforts to make members active on this site too by introducing good rewards for resources and great referral bonus.

The contest thing is also in pipeline and if there are atleast 4 - 5 members to participate we would put the resource contests too.

As said by Mr. Ashish I too would suggest you all to refer your friends to join here. The more active members we have the more interesting the site would become. For this we have introduced a special referal scheme.

Apart from the regular referal bonus all those members would be given addition referal bonus depending on the no. of valid referals they make eg. for 5 referals Rs.100 bonus would be given, for 15 - Rs.250 and for 25 valid referals you would earn Rs.500 bonus. Please refer to the thread: Invite your friends to join and win cash credits

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.