You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

i have a problem in money getting

my cash credits is 2.00 i want to get it please tell a prosses of it
    Dear Arvind,

You can not request for a payout for such a small amount. MPSpider can only issue a payout order after a member reaches a minimum of Rs.750 cash credit balance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

hi, i am also joined today

Dear Anuradha,

Welcome to MPspider. I hope you would find MPSpider and the work here interesting and you too would post valuable contents here.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

dear Akanksha p.v
    i join this site today,i do not know how this site help me give brief idea about it.Thankyou
    madhu

Dear Madhu,

Welcome to MPSpider. We are a Madhya Pradesh information oriented web portal where members earn for posting quality contents. Members get opportunities to earn good revenue by posting contents and also by participating in various contests held on our website.

Apart from earning revenue members get good recognition for their work through a no. of award schemes like member of the month, resource wizard award and many more.

To know more about what you can post here please refer the thread: Just Joined MPSpider.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Hello Madhu, a warm welcome to this site. I suggest you to kindly introduce your self in Introduce Yourself section by giving your short details. How you have join this site?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.