You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about MP

I need some information about Gwalior Mela(Trade Fair)

Hi friends,

I have heard Gwalior mela/ Gwalior Trade fair is one of the oldest and one of the famous Trade Fairs in India. I want some information about it like when it is held, where in gwalior the trade fair is held and what is the entry fees for it. If any one of you can help me with this information it would be really great.
    Hi Ashish,
    Gwalior trade fair is actually a celebration or festival of culture, tradition and also trade. It was started by the Sindia family. The festival was in early years called as cattle fair. Then it has been more than 100 years now. The celebration includes lots of shops in almost 104 acres of vast and modern complex. There are rules and regulations for each shop to be fixed. Complete security should be taken by shop or stall keepers eventhough extra security wil be given by gwalior traid fair itself. Charges are fixed for stalls. Cultural programmes are also scheduled as a main attraction.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.