You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Content writers required for MPSpider.com

Content writers wanted for www.mpspider.com. Selected writers will be given good cash for their articles and will be appointed in other websites also.

How to Apply?

1.Register yourself with MPSpider.
    2.Post two sample articles Your articles must be at least 600 words, and at least 350 words for job posts.
    3.We will decide whether we will appoint you or not, based on the quality of your articles.

What should I write?

You can choose your topics for sample articles from the broad fields like Madhya Pradesh education, Madhya Pradesh tourism and travel guide, jobs and recruitments in Madhya Pradesh and so on.

Check out sample articles to have an idea of what we are looking for.

If you are interested please post your 2 sample articles and submit their link as response to this thread. Only members who submit the URLs here would be considered for this vacancy. The vacancy is limited, apply as soon as possible.

For enquiries, contact webmastermpspider@gmail.com / kumaradityasarkars@gmail.com
    @Akanksha(webmaster)
    When I opened my inbox. I have received your mail. in this mail you are inviting me to register in your sites. I have to accept your request. In the second part of your mail offer me for post two articles to appointment as writer in your site. But you do not declare about Qualification, Experience and Last date of submitting articles. If you have to clear my question then I will be try to join your group.

Dear Phagu,

There is no last date for submitting articles but if you can do it as soon as possible it would be better. The sooner you post your articles and the sooner they get approved , the sooner we can start on your training.

Qualification and Experience Required: The only qualification we require for this post is good English writing skills. As far as experience is concerned it would be an advantage if the candidate already has experience in content writing. Experienced candidates would be able to finish off their training sooner. But if the candidate has no prior experience then also it is not a problem because we would be training the content writers on article writing as well as SEO skills.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

I have posted two articles. The links are:
    How to prepare for PAHUNT examination?
    Some sightseeing places of Rampura

@ Hakimuddin
    Both your resources are good and have been approved. You can start working as a content writer for MPS.

You would soon get mail on this with complete details about work and payout.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Thank you very much madam. I am eagerly waiting for email to know detail information.

Hi, Madam,
    I have not received email yet. In how many days will I receive it?

@Hakimuddin

The offer mail has been sent to you. We apologise for the delay.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.