You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Resource Contest : Preparation for Entrance Exams in Madhya Pradesh(Date extended)

Dear members,

I am really happy to announce the first resource contest of MPSpider. After seeing the interest of some of the active members we decided to launch a resource contest on MPSpider too.

This contest is an article/resource contest where we would provide you one topic and interested members will have to submit their article on the same topic/theme before the deadline.

The topic we have choosen is "Preparation for Entrance Exams in Madhya Pradesh". This contest is about the preparations for the entrance exams in Madhya Pardesh. You can write on any of the entrance exams in MP for your choice.

You can write the titles like:
    1. How to prepare for MP PEPT?
    2. MP PET Prepartions.
    3. Tips to prepare for MP PMT.
    4. Exam preparation tips for MP PPT.
    5. How to prepare for PAHUNT?
    6. What is MP PPT and how to prepare for it?

[These are just examples of titles, you can write your own titles or choose from these]

You will have to cover the important details about the exam that you choose and use suitable keywords to make it search engine optimised.(Please donot do unnecessary highlighting. You can only highlight 5 words or phrases of 3-4 words).

The last date for article submission is 25th May 2012 14th June 2012.

To participate in this contest please post a clickable link to your articles as a response to this thread. Only links given in this thread would be considered as entries to the contest. Each member can provide multiple no. of resources as entries to the contest.

Please read the Guidelines carefully.
    Dear Mam,
    This is another good contest based on 'How to prepare'. The scope of this contest is large and hopes to see multiple entries. Though, I will definitely try to post one entry for the contest. I hope, I get the time to write an article and post. These types of contest will definitely take ISC to a new level.
    But can any one tell me what is the length of resource ?

Dear Phagu,

There is no length criteria but usually it has been seen that resources of 500+ words proves beneficial in terms of bringing revenue.

So I would suggest everyone participating here to write atleast 500 words though it is not a compulsion.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Hello madam, I have just posted a article "Tips to score higher marks in MP-PET", regarding this contest.The link is given below:

Tips to score higher marks in MP-PET

Dear Amit,

Please edit your response above to provide a clickable link of your articles.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Hello madam, according to your instruction i have edited the same by giving a link in that response.Thanking you for kind information.

@Amit
    Yes it is ok. But for the next entries please give a clickable link by using the following html tag in your post:
    <a href="url">Anchor text</a>

Anchor text can be any thing like the topic/title of your resource.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Hello madam ,I have again edited the same. Thanking you again.

Hi, Akanksha Madam,
    These are my entries for this contest:
    1. How to prepare for PAHUNT examination?
    2. How to prepare for MP PMT?

Hi Akanksha ,

Please consider my entry for the contest related to Madhya
    Pradesh entrance preparation.

Read for MP_PET guidance and preparation

Akanksha ,

Since I am a beginner, I really need your support to go forward in content writing.Please let me know the real feedback of each posting.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.