You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Writing Styles Problem

I had posted one resource on The Pench National Park. While writing I wrote with different colors and styles, but while making copy/paste of that I was unable to get all those flavors that I created i.e. Bold, different colors etc.

Anyone can suggest how to do all these on resource.
    Dear member,Same problem I have faced recently. I would also like to know how to post more colorful and in bold letters.

Dear members,

You are not allowed to use font colors for resources. The resources should only be submitted in the default font and font colour. However, you can use html tags like bold (b) and heading tags(h2, h3) to enhance the sub headings important words and phrases. These 2 html tags are a part of SEO and can greatly help in fetching traffic to your resource and improve your adsense revenue.

Please read HTML Help to learn the syntax of html tags.

**Please note: Whenever you use html tag please close the tags properly. If they are not closed in proper sytax they would affect the layout of the whole website.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Hello madam, I have read all the guidelines and HTML Help line.Now I have no doubts. I have also read your article where you have already given useful tips to write a good article.Thanks a lot for helping us.

Thanks a lot for your information. It will help me to execute correct flavour of the article.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.