You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Discuss : Importance of Hindi language and a comparison of it with English.

I would like to discuss on a topic " the importance of Hindi in MP". I welcome updates from all the co-members of this site. It will be also a great oppurtunity to see the love we have for our language as compared with English which is used world wide.
    Hi,
    Really a nice topic to discuss. Hindi is our mother tongue and main language of Madhya Pradesh. It has its importance. Most of the people are Hindi speaking in M.P. so it is necessary that the most of the works in offices must be done in Hindi.
    English is a universal language and you must have the knowledge of English.

Yes ofcourse Hindi is the main language in MP and all the state goverment work takes place in hindi primarily in MP. But in my opinion the masses in MP are not that literate as compared to states like kerala and hence M.P govt. should take initiatives not only to educate the masses but also should try to teach English as a language in all schools and colleges in MP.

As of now MP still remains far behind the states like Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi, Chandigarh etc both in terms of development and smartness. I agree that Hindi is our national language and no state should neglect it but in my view promoting English can bring some more westernisation and development in states like MP, UP and Bihar, which will make the people out there smarter.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.