You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New to Madhya Pradesh Spider web site

Hello everyone
    Myself Suspended Animation. I am new to MPSpider. Came to know about your resource writing contest and need of content writers. Have written my resource on MP history.

Will write second tomorrow.

Regards
    S.A.
    Dear member,

Welcome to MPSpider. We are glad to know that you have started writing articles on our site. As a new member to MPS you have written an excellent article. Looks like you already have experience in content writing.

We hope to see some more good resources from you in future too.

About the contest: There is a good news for all new members(old ones too as they too can submit more entries for the contest) that the contest closing date has been extended. So you can now participate in the contest. The rules are mentioned in the contest thread. Hope to see your entries too there.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Hello Webmaster
    I have posted another resource which is a continuation of the previous resource. The Modern History of Madhya Pradesh.

Regards
    S.A.

Hello friend,

A warm welcome to this site. You can share your knowledge and thoughts regarding Madhya-Pradesh in this site. We all are hoping some good articles from you in future.

Hi,
    You are welcome I have read your articles, you have provided very important information related to history of M.P.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.