You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Resource Contest : Admissions in (College/School name in MP)

Dear all,

Since this is the admission season most of students in MP and other states would be searching profiles of different schools & colleges in Madhya Pradesh to know about their admission procedures and cut off percentages.

This contest is for such articles which would provide admission details and other details(infrastructure, courses, facilities etc.) about any school or college in Madhya Pradesh. The article should be atleast 600 words(excluding contact details). Each member can post a maximum of 5 entries for this contest. The resource titles can be like:
    1. Admissions 2012 at Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior

2. MBA Admissions at Devi Ahilya University, Indore

3. How to get admission in IIT Indore

4. Ph.D admissions for 2012-2013 at ABV-IIITM Gwalior

5. Admissions at St. Josephs Covent Bhopal

You can choose any of the above topics too to write or you can choose any other school or college of MP of your choice. Please post a clickable url to the contest entries in this thread and post the resource under the category "School and colleges admissions in MP".

The last date for submitting entries for this contest is 1st July 2012.
    Dear Madam,
    Thank you very much for starting an other good contest on MPS. I want to know that can I submit this article by adding a sub heading how to get admission and after changing title?

The above said post contains nothing about admissions. The posts in this contest should be primarily based on how to get admission in a particular college/school, what are the eligibility criteria for various courses offered by the school/college, what are the cut off percentage for courses in that particular school/college. Like for eg. if you choose say SGSITS Indore you would mention about the infrastructure, facilities, affiliation, management and predominently how students can get admission there, which all entrance exam scores are accepted, what is the usual cut off percentage in counselling at which the seats get occupied for various engineering courses etc., is there lateral entry, is there any legal management quota in SGSITS etc.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

If I add sub heading about admission then will it be considered a valid entry ? I will give information related to admission in this school.

Yes definitely but make it sure there is sufficient information related to admissions not just 4 - 5 lines.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Dear madam,
    My entries for this contest are:
    1.Admission in Govt. P.G. College,Rampura
    2. Admission in Mohammediya H.S.School,Rampura

Hello Akanksha,

Please check the following link and let me know the corrections.

Online admission details regarding Technocrats Institute, Bhopal and in General

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.