You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of Resource Contest : Preparation for Entrance Exams in Madhya Pradesh

Dear members,

I feel very happy to declare the first winner of the first resource contest on MPSpider Preparation for Entrance Exams in Madhya Pradesh.

The lucky member is Hakimuddin for his resource How to prepare for MP PMT. The resource is well presented by covering all the important details about the MP PMT exam. Heartiest Congratulations to the winner. Members please join hands with me to congratulate the first winner on MPSpider.
    Congratulations buddy! Read your article it is indeed nice and well presented as Akanksha mam has said above.

I was away from MPS due to some personal problems and I am really sad I missed out the first resource contest of MPS for which I had been waiting ever since I joined. I would have not been able to write as good as the winner but atleast could have tried for the contest. Anyways congratulations to the winner.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Webmaster - MPSpider.com

Delete Attachment

Thank you very much madam,
    Thanks a lot to decide me as a winner and to congratulate me. Thanks to Ashish Verma also. I wrote this article under the guidance of Akanksha madam.

Congrates Hakimuddin Ji On Your Greart Success..Keep It Up...

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.