Location of Sanchi Stupa
Sanchi is a village in Raisen district of Madhya Pradesh.
Sanchi's distance from Bhopal - 46 km
Height of Sanchi above MSL - 423 m
It is recorded in the books for its extreme historical significance. Out of the great pillars, stupas and temples present there, the most famous is 'The Sanchi Stupa'. As many might think, it is not directly related to Gautam Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, but is more related to the Mauryan Emperor, Ashoka, under whose orders the stupa and the pillars were constructed.
Visit the following links to know more:-
• Structure of Sanchi Stupa
• History of Sanchi Stupa
• Attractions around Sanchi Stupa
• How to Reach Sanchi Stupa?
• Best Time to Visit Sanchi Stupa
You have posted 6 times about Sanchi Stupa in Travel Information category with following resource title;
1. How to Reach Sanchi Stupa?
2. Best Time to Visit Sanchi Stupa
3. Other Attractions in Sanchi
4. History of Sanchi Stupa
5. Structure of Sanchi Stupa
6. Sanchi Stupa in Madhya Pradesh - Location
All the above resources are having limited information according to their title only and which does not looks like a resource. In my opinion all the above resources should be in only resource which covers the maximum information about Sanchi Stupa.