MP Pre Medical Entrance Test 2011
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, MP-PEB Bhopal is conducting Pre Medical Entrance Test(PMT) for admission to the following courses, for the session 2011-2012.
1. M.B.B.S/B.D.S in government and private medical/dental colleges.
2. B.V.Sc/A.H in veterinary colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre Medical Entrance Test (MP PMT)
1. The candidate should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
2. The candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognised institute with major subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. The candidate should have secured atleast 50% marks in the qualifying exam. Incase of SC/ST it is relaxable to 45%.
4. The candidate who is born in M.P should have studied in M.P atleast for 3 yrs before appearing for PMT or
The candidate should be the ward of an M.P Government/Central government/Defence /post & Telegraph/Railways employee or ex- employee.
PMT Examination Pattern
The Pre-Medical Entrance Test is conducted in both English and Hindi medium. There will be one multiple choice question paper for a duration of 3 hrs. The paper would be in 2 sections. The first section would have 100 questions on Physics and Chemistry and the second section would have 100 questions on Botany and Zoology.
PMT -2011 Examination Dates and Centers
Date of PMT Examination 2011 is on 24th July 2011 from 10 a.m to 1.15 p.m.
The PMT – 2011 would be conducted at various centres in the below mentioned cities:
Balaghat, Betul, Bhopal, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Dhar, Guna, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Mandsaur, Khandawa, Khargone, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Shadol, Ujjain & Vidisha.
Application procedure for MP PMT 2011
The application forms for MP PMT 2011 will be available from 13th June 2011 till 28th June 2011.
You can get the application forms from sale counters listed on vyapam website or
Alternatively from the board counter.
The last date of submission of application form is 2nd July 2011.
For more information please visit www.vyapam.nic.in