Resources » Jobs, Careers, Recruitments in MP 2012 » Government Jobs in MP
MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2012: exam details, exam date, eligibility criteria
MP Police Constable Test 2012 is organised to fill up the vacant positions of police constable post in MP Police. Find out the details about the post, salary, eligibility criteria and application procedure for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2012.
MP Police Constable Recruitment Test is organised by MP PEB for the recruitment of candidates against the post of police constables in MP Police Services.
The test would be organised in 50 major cities of all districts of Madhya Pradesh. The selection of candidates for the post of MP Police Constable will be conducted in 3 phases. The first phase will be a written test. Based on the no. of vacancies the candidates will be selected. The no. of candidates will be selected purely on the basis of their merit in the written test. The total no. of candidates selected from the first phase will be 5 times that of the no. of vacancies.
The second phase would be a physical test. Only if the candidates pass through the physical test, they will be called for the third phase of the test i.e the Diriving test or Trade test.
The Date of examination of MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2012 has been decided as Sunday 30th September 2012.
Details about the post of an MP Police Constable
Designation: Madhya Pradesh Police Constable
Total no. of positions vacant: 6517
Salary for the post MP Police Constable: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade pay of Rs.1900
Eligibility Criteria for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2012
Educational Qualifications Required for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2012
Different positions have different education qualification requirements. Following is the list of the qualifications required as per the position:
- Police Constable (G.D, Special Branch & A.A.V) – The candidates from UR, OBC and SC categories should have passed atleast 10th std from an MP recognised education institute, whereas ST candidates are required to have cleared 8th std exams or equivalent.
- Police Constable (Driver) – The candidate should have passed atleast 10th std for UR, SC & OBC and 8th std or equivalent for ST. He should also hold a valid MMV driving licence.
- Police Constable (Trade): Cook, Barber, washman, cobbler, water carrier, sweeper, bigular, mesan & tentkhalisa - Candidates from UR, SC & OBC should have passed 10th or 12th and candidates from ST category should have passed 8th std or equivalent. Apart from this the candidates should be well versed and experienced in their respective vocational fields.
Physical Qualifications Required for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2012
- Candidates should be medically fit. Physically handicaps, knocked knee, flat foot and eyesight related problem candidates should not apply
For Male candidates:
- Candidate should have a height of 168 cms or more for UR,OBC and SC categories. For ST the candidates should be atleast 160 cms.
- Chest : UR, SC & OBC – 81 cms without expansion and 86 cms on expansion. ST – 76 cms without expansion and an expanded chest of 81 cms. Note: The total difference in chest measurement on expansion and without expansion should be atleast 5 cms compulsorily.
For female candidates:
- Female candidates irrespective of the category they belong should have a height of 158cms or more.
Other Eligibility criteria for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2012
- The candidates should be atleast 18 years and a maximum of 28 yrs as on 1st August 2012.
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should be MP Domicile. If they are not domiciles of MP, they can apply only through unreserved open category and are not eligible for any relaxation in age limit or reservation.
How to apply for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2012
Candidates can apply online through Vyapam website or MPOnline website between 6th August 2012 and 31st August 2012. An application fee of Rs. 400 for UR and OBC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates will be applicable which can be paid online through net banking, credit or debit card. Alternatively the fees can also be paid at any MP recognised KIOSK centre with an additional fees of Rs. 50 towards MPONLINE KIOSK centre.
For sample papers and model questions on MP Police Constable Recruitment Test please visit our MP Police Recruitment Practise Test section.
Read related articles: MP Police Constable Recruitment Test MP Police Recruitment Government Jobs in MP 2012 MP Police Recruitment Test 2012
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Return to Article Index
Contests on MPSpiderNo active contest running
Awards & Gifts
Awards & Gifts
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...